Originally Posted By: Pat Marr
Hi Kenny,

I like the song... funny how until Sherman is mentioned, most of what is said could apply to any war. In fact, I presumed it was a VietNam era war song until you made it clear to the contrary.

I tend to agree with Herb about that one section... not in terms of "right" or "wrong", because I feel like the artist gets to make his own rules as part of the creative rite of passage. I only mention it at all because you had successfully built a mood and sucked me into the magic spell of it, but that passage changed the mood for me. Again, not saying its right or wrong, just relating how that affected my listening experience. The artist is free to make the rules, and the listener is free to decide whether it appeals to his sensibilities.

anyway, that was a very small observation about a very big song!

Beyond the song, I like your style of presentation... I find it to be very natural and believable. You have a great voice for the songs you write, and your lyrics are interesting.

I agree.

What I did really like was your vocal, lyrics and backing tracks. Everything is perfectly clear and that is what a good mix is all about.

You know you're getting old when a recliner and a heating pad is your idea of a hot date!

64 bit Win 10 Pro, the latest BiaB/RB, Roland Octa-Capture audio interface, a ton of software/hardware