John:
I think you're right...but...I've never seen the "dual screen" approach. If that's on his site, it's something that I missed!
I'm gonna check that out right now!

And, in response to Mac, I think you're exactly right about Carlos keeping up the great work for PG Music..AND..his unique talent at both recording his video stuff via Vegas software, snag-it, and whatever else he decides to do that ends up building the PG business model, here and in Latin America.

This is, of course an area for posting links of interests to help everyone..... (midi and jazz/latin/fusion.rock guitar) and whatever else you PG posters come up with that's "edifying"... Like the overwhelming positive reaction to PG LIIVE Acoustic Bass tracks!!!! We need more of those, too!!

Among all the jazz guitar sites I've been affiliated with, virtually none, zero, zip, NADA.... have live midi/electric video links from posters, specifically with tips a tricks to record midi and audio! .... EYE-OPENING MATERIAL FROM "CARLOS, the Gifted Git-Player"!!

Keep on visiting us here, Carlos!!
If that wasn't the case...... That would be, as Sinatra put it, "A Kick In The Head"

!!

Yamaha...Motif ES-8, Motif Rack, CS6X
Korg...Karma,Triton Classic, PA-80, M-1+
AkaiSampler-S5000, Roland.. X5080 Rack/G-1000 Arranger
Various Guitars/Basses Amps Pedals Rec.Equip.

Plus, BIAB 2015 and Sonar Platinum 2015 Upgrade from Cakewalk's Sonar X-3