He means the PC keyboard "wizard" - it is not an external keyboard wizard. it uses the bottom two rows of a PC keyboard

"Wizard Playalong Feature

The Wizard is an intelligent play along feature that is controlled with the bottom two rows of your computer’s QWERTY keyboard or your connected MIDI keyboard. The bottom row of keys plays chord tones; the second row plays passing tones. You play any key in either row and never make a mistake! The Wizard keys are active during playback.

How To Turn The Wizard On/Off

To use this feature, press the [MIDI] toolbar button and enter a check for MIDI Keyboard Wizard Enabled."

Larry

PS - I have iRig Keys Pro (37 full size) as well. Surprisingly good keyboard (synth keyboard) action as well as being desk size friendly!

Just got a Roland A49 (came for an extra $29 with Integra 7 from Kraft music- they have some nice bundle deals!).

EDIT

Actually I didn't need yet ANOTHER keyboard (I have two 88's weighted and a 79 synth action and the iRig 37 - and I play guitar not keys!), but has a few minor "ready to directly use" with Integra7 features and they were essentially giving it away so WTH.

EDIT (it wasn't free I forgot I paid $29 extra for it - this is just two weeks ago and I already forgot - I'm really getting old!)

It plays very well also - but I truly HATE the combo "mod and pitch shift" "wheel" and I've never like the D beam controller that's on it. The mod wheel function on the A49/88 doesn't stay where you put it - it's spring loaded like the pitch "wheel."

But that aside it allows you to directly select SN on the Integra, and has a 5-Pin MIDI out connection (but you STILL have to power the keyboard over USB somehow). it's ~foot longer and ~ 1.5 inches less depth than an iRig Keys Pro.

Last edited by Larry Kehl; 05/15/16 01:07 PM.

Win10Pro,i9,64GB,2TBSSD+20TBHDDs,1080TI,BIAB'24,Scarlett18i8,Montage7,Fusion 8HD,QS8,Integra7,XV5080,QSR,SC-8850,SPLAT,FL21&others,Komp.14,IK suite&others, just a guitar player-AXE FX III &FM9T, FishmanTP, MIDIGuitar2, GK2/3'sw/GI20