Let me go on record here as being the first to name Joanne the first 'breakout' artist from here on the forum. I did so quite some time back.
She's been working her plan all along and doing all the right things. She's writing, she's performing, she's blogging and she's collaborating.

Joanne has a presence on Facebook, YouTube, Streetjelly, Periscope and Soundcloud via PGMusic Radio.

She has always had the drive and talent and has made phenomenal progress in the few years I've been acquainted with her.

Pat, it always takes a bump to get me out of my funk.... First time was around 1974 when I was brought into a band. Happened in 1982 when I had the honor of working with a great vocalist who was stationed here in Myrtle Beach.

1998 my brother brought me into Nashville and introduced me to every producer and took me into every recording studio he could cram into a week's visit.

It's coming back. I came out of the shower last Thursday with a complete set up lyrics..... Hadn't done that in a while.

BIAB Ultra Pak+ 2024:RB 2024, Latest builds: Dell Optiplex 7040 Desktop; Windows-10-64 bit, Intel Core i7-6700 3.4GHz CPU and 16 GB Ram Memory.