Originally Posted By: dga

Problems with most of the BIAB videos? They are using a very old version of the program. They go way too fast, clicking buttons, moving the mouse to this point and that.. I have to watch the video 5 times, or keep pausing the video looking back and forth between my BIAB version and the video to try and see the label on the buttons, to catch what I need to know. If PG wants people to continue to upgrade each year, change a bunch of these videos to the latest version. Especially the basic ones. I know I was lost watching a bunch of 2009 videos when I was on 2015.

Yes, it must be a huge task for PGM staff to update videos and documentation every year to keep abreast of the product features. It will be a major task for them for 2017 when they release the all new version with the completely revised and totally updated User Interface...

BIAB & RB2024 Win.(Audiophile), Sonar Platinum, Cakewalk by Bandlab, Izotope Prod.Bundle, Roland RD-1000, Synthogy Ivory, Kontakt, Focusrite 18i20, KetronSD2, NS40M Monitors, Pioneer Active Monitors, AKG K271 Studio H'phones