MP3 export codecs were never included in RB .. ever. So they didn't remove any codecs.
It uses only the OS installed codecs, if that helps. If the codec ain't registered in the OS RB will not see it.

Your 'Stop Transport = [crash]' problem needs to be addressed; again I suggest a Chat/Remote session..

I hate to say it, but you seem to be the one person with this issue and it seems to be the source of a lot of grief. It would P* me off like it is you, too, if it happened here .. seems to be a common issue in your posts that is yet unresolved.

FWIW, I'm sure PGMusic will refund if it doesn't work (not sure if there is a number of pieces limit), but I'm also hedging that they could fix it with a remote session..

I feel for ya, even considering the state you claim to be from ..

[edit]
On my work computer I also have to export as WAV and use Audition to get an MP3, but that is because my work computer has minimal MP3 codecs installed.

Again; RB uses only MP3 codecs installed/registered in the OS. I hope that once the Fraunhofer MP3 license/patent/copyright expires (I think next month!) PGMusic will include codecs for MP3, but in the latest version that I have they do not.
[/edit]

Last edited by rharv; 06/05/16 10:36 AM.

Make your sound your own!
.. I do not work here, but the benefits are still awesome