Leo,

I find it much easier to maintain my interest for one song at a time! Thanks for making the listening process a bit easier for this old man!

On this forum, most comments are based on how a song works in the context of the lyrics or vocals or video or personally played instrument... but your song is strictly real tracks set to a chord pattern. I'm not sure how to comment on that, except to say that this was an interesting combination of real tracks, and they worked well with the chord pattern you used.

Another recurring theme in comments revolves around how well the generated tracks were tweaked to keep the end result from sounding "generated". Straight generated tracks have too much randomness, and so they don't sound "arranged". Arrangements tend to have recurring themes, or motifs throughout.

Typically, people cut and paste sections in order to establish a recurring theme that sounds like the song was mapped out and not just randomly generated with some chords and some real tracks.

In listening through your album yesterday, I got the impression that you've been having a blast exploring the possibilities you can get from mixing and matching instruments, styles and chord patterns. Indeed, there's a lot that can be done along those lines.

But I think you've gotten to a degree of proficiency with the software now where you're ready to focus on the arrangement aspect of your songs. It takes a little longer to finish an arrangement than it does to generate a chord pattern in a mixed and matched style... but the end result can be dramatically more satisfying, and I think you'll find that people will find more of the elements in your songs that they are inclined to comment on.