Joe

Let's not take into account things like power factor, inductive reactance and capacitive reactance, and assume we can forget AC theory for your instance. So we'll just say that to calculate power we use the very simple formula that Watts = Volts x Amps.

I assume you have a 115VAC 60Hz supply

The theoretical maximum power you can use from a 20 amp breaker is 115 x 20 = 2,300 watts (2.3KW)

The mixer, effects box, electric drums current draw will be completely negligible (a few watts).

Your computer probably consumes 200-300 watts (max).

Let's say your room, including refrigerator but excluding Amplifiers, consumes 800 watts. That leaves 1500 watts for the Amplifiers before you (theoretically) trip the breaker. I think the neighbors will be knocking when you get near running a 1500 watt sound system.

Again, I've been simplistic, because AC power needs to be calculated slightly differently, but we're in the ball park.

Bottom line: I think you're not going to trip the breaker making music. Get your friends over....

BIAB & RB2024 Win.(Audiophile), Sonar Platinum, Cakewalk by Bandlab, Izotope Prod.Bundle, Roland RD-1000, Synthogy Ivory, Kontakt, Focusrite 18i20, KetronSD2, NS40M Monitors, Pioneer Active Monitors, AKG K271 Studio H'phones