For additional ease of mind just remember that RV campers with a single AC unit normally use hookups that are 30 amp breakers.

The camper will sometimes have the AC, Hot Water Heater and Refrigerator, lights (Some interior and exterior at the same time), two TV's and microwave all going for short periods of time.

Here at home, I have a permanent 20 amp circuit installed for camper and can leave the AC and Ref on full time with no issues on 12/2 wire. In my situation at home, I do not need 30 amps because I don't use the electric water heater or microwave. I can watch TV and run some lights without issue.

Power wise, I can have the Ref/ AC and lights on and carry my desktop or laptop and all other recording gear and use the camper for recording with no power issues.

It was installed by an electrician and the camper users manual has a page listing all of the power appliances in the camper and their wattage and amp ratings.

We chose the 20 amp rating for two reasons.

1. There was already a 110/12/2 rated buried line in place from a breaker box to where the camper is parked and so the camper could be on its own 20 amp service.

2. At home, there is no need to have all of the available appliances running.

BIAB Ultra Pak+ 2024:RB 2024, Latest builds: Dell Optiplex 7040 Desktop; Windows-10-64 bit, Intel Core i7-6700 3.4GHz CPU and 16 GB Ram Memory.