Originally Posted By: Callie - PG Music
Hi Earl,

"...you could make these on your own - it would take approx 300 hours (from what I have been told). We've just done the work for you! (There are some very creative combinations that we've come up with...)"

"..Matt Finley had noted this in a different forum thread, when he stated:
You can do this yourself, yes. But I would encourage you to preview the combinations PG Music has created by watching the video. I found some excellent combinations I would never have thought to try, much less put in the time to discover. The price is quite modest for what I consider a helpful service.."

Callie

The New Xtra Styles for Band-in-a-Box® 2016 makes available excellent and very fresh alternatives to create songs with an amazing musical result. As guitar player, composer, arranger and song author myself, the xtra styles have given me great sounding options. I create my custom styles, and can attest it requiere invest many hours to achieve satisfactory results, a near to pro musical approach is required IHMO, but this style collection made it easy and with the bundled 2016 49-PAK is a bargain!