Hi guys,

Actually, I never even thought about leaving any data on someone else's computer.

There are only currently three cases where I would want to use BIAB outside my own house. In any of those cases I could bring my laptop to begin with if need be.

I have the entire drive backed up on another USB drive. Well...finding that drive could be an issue...lol

I help a local band sometimes to write new music but that mostly happens at my studio. I sometimes sequence the chord progression in BB just as a rough draft but that normally gets uploaded to soundcloud if anyone is in need of it. I use the program just to get across general ideas.

On Wednesday night there is a groupe of acoustic guitar players that I get together with that I have thought about using BB in that offsite environment. Not all those folks play well enough to follow a track so I have not tried that yet.

I wanted to learn some new stuff so I have a teacher who has agreed to teach me and BB would be a useful tool in that setting.He has a laptop connected to the internet and high quality external speakers.

I own copyrighted material myself so I am very sensitive to the misuse of intellectual property.I would not violate knowingly the license agreement with PG music.

My experience with PG music has been very positive and I have been very happy with the product. I bought the program expecting a whole lot less than it turned out to be. Good stuff, good people to do business with, and I recommend the product to anyone.

Cheers,

Billy

New location, new environment, new music coming soon

Seize the moo-ment
If you feel like you’ve herd all these cow puns before, you probably have deja-moo