The Nicollette one is too fast for me but is has some interesting stuff happening on the solo.

Matt, as far as your comment about illegal YT license, all the composer has to do is notify them to take it down or agree to have it monetized using VEVO, correct?

I have to admit all this stuff about how composers get paid really makes my eyes glaze over. Is it really any worse than it used to be 40 years ago? It was damn near impossible for anybody who wasn't already a star to do anything and then read Notes posts about how Barry Gordy at Motown did things. You were totally screwed any way you tried to go.

That's why I'm a tax accountant...

I just finished loading the tune into Biab and playing along on my piano. Sounds pretty good except for all those anticipated chord punches. I've been using the ^ pushes and other tricks but they're still pretty sloppy. I'm sure if I worked on it long enough I could clean that up but I don't care about that for what I'm doing with it right now.

Bob

Biab/RB latest build, Win 11 Pro, Ryzen 5 5600 G, 512 Gig SSD, 16 Gigs Ram, Steinberg UR22 MkII, Roland Sonic Cell, Kurzweil PC3, Hammond SK1, Korg PA3XPro, Garritan JABB, Hypercanvas, Sampletank 3, more.