Here is the link:

https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B-2xRTv767boZHBnRGJyRndtcGM/view?usp=sharing

I didn't like how the pushes were working so I solo'd each track and discovered the problem is with the Real Drums and the Bongo's loop. I didn't expect the loop to push so I muted the bongos for those bars but I thought the drums would work ok but they don't. All that happens is the bass drum gets a little kick on the up beat but the rest of the kit keeps playing so I muted the drums too.

Also just using the push ^ wasn't enough because the bass had a double hit going on so I made the chords holds as well as pushes. Now the bass and piano timing is right on but the drums need to punch the whole kit not just a little bass drum accent.

This is another instance where to really make it right it needs to go into Real Band where I can cut and paste drum parts to punch up those accented chords.

I think the chord changes sound pretty good though.

Bob

Biab/RB latest build, Win 11 Pro, Ryzen 5 5600 G, 512 Gig SSD, 16 Gigs Ram, Steinberg UR22 MkII, Roland Sonic Cell, Kurzweil PC3, Hammond SK1, Korg PA3XPro, Garritan JABB, Hypercanvas, Sampletank 3, more.