Originally Posted By: Janice & Bud
"And when the night is dark and I can see a million stars
I like to sit and watch and feel the peace and calm
Wherever I turn, when I look around
An ancient mystery shields and shelters me"

Breath taking lyrics!

We need to start commenting on your songs earlier rather than later. It seems that all of the accolades have been taken so quickly. Like floyd we much agree with everything Tom said...and with what floyd said in addition.

You have more positivity packed into one song than many could write in a life time. Although I often tend toward darker lyrics Janice personifies the positive approach toward all things in life and that is one reason of many that she so enjoys your compositions...as I do.

Neither Janice nor I are particularly good in parsing out productions for comment. We get lost in the totality of everything when it is this good. But we have to mention how well it is written, sung and arranged. The mix is lovely and very supportive of the lyric. As others have said the strings and electric guitar solo are standout.

Superb Noel!

J&B

Hi Janice and Bud,

Good to see/read you. Thanks for dropping in and giving the song a listen. I appreciate the comments and I know that Brenda will be equally appreciative when she reads them. I always like reading your insights on the posts in the forum.

At the end of this song's journey of creation, it seemed to mostly take care of itself. The part we struggled most with was the bridge. To read your comment about this section, brought a smile to my face. Thanks for that!

All the best to you both,
Noel

Originally Posted By: Sergio Guarneri

Very beautiful song.
Everything sounds good.

Sergio

Hey Sergio,

Thank you! Much appreciated.

Regards,
Noel

MY SONGS...
Audiophile BIAB 2024