Sorry it is taking so long for me to get back on this one. I've had another crazy week! I just did a more complete mix, so there have been some little changes uploaded.

Originally Posted By: Janice & Bud
The richest man indeed. We are thankful that we also have a long wonderful marriage and that it allows us to get swept quickly into this heartfelt production.

As always your vocal and the selection of RT's are perfect for the composition. The nice airy mix and the "just right" out front vocal are so well done.

Nice!!

J&B

Thanks so much, Janice and Bud! You may have won life's lottery, but I'm still the richest man in town. smile Always appreciate hearing from you!

Originally Posted By: floyd jane
Steve,

A beautiful love song. Written as a good love song ought to be - original and from the heart... The melody on the third line ("...You turned my heart around") is a nice surprise.

Beautiful vocal (as all of yours are). Nice arrangement and production and mix (as all of your are). The use of the guitar was especially nice.

Excellent.

fj

Thanks, Floyd! Always look forward to hearing from you. Glad you like it!

Originally Posted By: David Snyder
Love this song. Beautiful melody, great hook and gorgeous production.

David, thank you for posting your kind words! Glad you enjoyed this one!

Originally Posted By: Scottt709
Beautiful piece Steve. Vocal and lyric were excellent

Thanks so much, Scott. Appreciate it.

===

Steve

Steve Young
Music
"In order to compose, all you need to do is remember a tune that nobody else has thought of." - Robert Schumann