I'll second Bob's suggestion - go for it! We'd love to hear more "way-out" stuff...

There are some examples if you dig.

For "soundtrack-style background music" check some of MarioD's stuff - he does some cool "atmosphere" stuff - mostly using the MIDI side of BIAB.

There have been "hard rock" examples - "DA" did a number of them with no vocals. - I think the main reason there aren't more metal examples is that there are not a lot of people who can pull off the vocal...
"Even If" did some pretty solid rock stuff as I recall...

I'm not sure what "80's electro-funk" would be, but I would look at RnAM's extensive lists of posts...

For "bizarre" - ask David Snyder smile - he loves to experiment and has done a WIDE range of styles...

And check all of Receder's posts - he has done some cool things - not the run-of-the-mill...

My main departure from my usual country/pop/rock is a Punk song using the Punk RTs that were release in the last update (they are cool RTs!) - And I do not have a good "punk voice"... again, a problem...

http://www.pgmusic.com/forums/ubbthreads.php?ubb=showflat&Number=331352#Post331352

SO... show us the way!

(and welcome to the forum!)

Last edited by floyd jane; 10/19/16 08:36 AM. Reason: add a few more eamples