Originally Posted By: jford
So, we recently saw a few messages asking about Mac's status. He has the most posts on the forum with 38,502, but has not logged in since April 2014. I used to have his phone number, and haven't spoken with him in several years. I hope he is doing well.

We also haven't heard from Gary Curran in quite awhile. Does anyone know his status? He's the 6th most prolific poster with 10,057 posts, but he hasn't logged on since April 2015. My last PM communication with him was back in late 2011 when I was considering purchasing his Korg keyboard (which I didn't do, as I was facing surgery plus 6 week recovery at the time), so was just wondering if anyone has heard from him.

Also, haven't heard from Russell DeMussel, the 3rd most prolific poster with 14,391 posts, and last logged onto the forum this month, but hasn't posted anything since May 2016.

I hope all are doing well, even if we don't get a chance to interact with them in our virtual community here.

I think Gary has posted a few times in last few years, once after John Conley died, and a few times around the annual biab sale.

Another name that we could add to the list of prolific posters that no longer do so, is John (silvertones?)

Since we are talking about people that no longer post, I thought that it would be a nice thought too of thinking of the people that no longer will post,
John Conley,
Howard,
Wiensam.

And lets include a thought for all the members on here that have posted too when they have lost a dear one or partner, and shared their pain with us all.

Musiclover

Musiclover

My music https://www.youtube.com/user/donegalprideofall

Windows 10 (64bit) M-Audio Fast Track Pro, Band in a Box 2024, Cubase 13, Cakewalk and far too many VST plugins that I probably don't need or will ever use smile