Quote:
I hope my customers feel they are good value for the money, and I sincerely hope they give you years of enjoyment and add value to your Band-in-a-Box experience.

This is certainly my experience. Many years ago, I started going through my music books to create my own "fake discs" (not to sell, but just for my own personal use), and then one day I saw one of Bob's postings on the forum advertising his fake discs.

I ordered a couple and was hooked. I have the printed fake books (although for a few, I'm a revision or two off), but using Bob's discs saved me a ton of time and I then had a lot of fun playing and singing along.

While none of the BIAB styles (whether from PGMusic or Bob Norton or anywhere else) exactly replicates the song (otherwise a general style would be too song specific), Bob and his team do a great job of finding styles that capture the essence of the original songs.

Over the years, I have purchased 14 Fake Discs (for each of which I have the corresponding printed book), 20 Norton style discs (I'm working to catch up with the rest of them), and 7 Hawkesford style discs.

Sure it's MIDI only, but as has been said, substitution is easy enough. I generally keep them as is, as I have found the I really like Bob's styles.

John

Laptop-HP Omen I7 Win11Pro 32GB 2x2TB, 1x4TB SSD
Desktop-ASUS-I7 Win10Pro 32GB 2x1.5TB, 2x2TB, 1x4TB SATA

BB2024/UMC404HD/Casios/Cakewalk/Reaper/Studio One/MixBus/Notion/Finale/Dorico/Noteworthy/NI/Halion/IK

http://www.sus4chord.com