As someone wanting to know more about BAIB > I cannot even get access to a PDF Manual .
How hard can it be to have a PDF version of a Manual ?
(Even if they just offered a photocopied version of their hard copy manuals compiled into a PDF file - it ain't rocket Science)

I had to resort to contacting PG Tech Support .., who informed me that there isn't one available on their website for download,
- nor did they did not even offer me one frown

..., and the PG website does not even provide prospective users a full insight into BIAB's workings functions and limitations, not even in their F.A.Q frown

I am still in disbelief that there is NO downloadable PDF Manual that is available to all ,
..., really who does that these days crazy

After having to contact PG Tech Support, and to post questions back 'n forth on this forum " just to find out basic important information that PG do not openly provide about BIAB"
..., I can't help but get the impression that PG deliberately don't want people to know ?

(.., like find out out after you purchase BIAB that your 64bit plugins wont work, or that the provided files are not in 24 bit etc )

Guys, I don't mean to sound negative here , as I am just telling it like I experienced it wink