Thx John, I will do this again. Yes, am using 2.x. Have BiaB sounds loaded in the location that Sampletank uses with no difference in results. Sampletank plugin DOES load, and I can manually insert the right sound in the BiaB folder, it's just that the BiaB right-click "load Hi-Q sounds" command yields a file not found. Four or five keystrokes later I can work around this, but shouldn't have to...

Originally Posted By: jford
Are you using the full version of SampleTank or the free version? Is it version 2.x or version 3?

Assuming 2.x (because that's what BIAB wants to see), I would do the following:

1. Go into SampleTank and make note of where it wants to see its sounds (I believe it is in the settings, but I'm not in front of my music computer right now to say exactly). Then, re-install the BIAB Hi-Q sounds and make sure you install it into the same location.

2. If that doesn't work, I would uninstall SampleTank. Then re-install Sampletank, re-authorize it (if you use the same serial number on the same machine, it doesn't take away one of your install slots), and make note of where you specified the libraries to go. Then re-install the Hi-Q sounds to the same place as the ST libraries. Then see if it works. I remember one time I had a similar problem and the re-install fixed it for me.

If I get a chance, I'll look at my configuration later this evening to see exactly what to do.

DC Ron
BiaB Audiophile
Presonus Studio One
StudioCat DAW dual screen
Presonus Faderport 16
Too many guitars (is that a thing?)