From the Bar setting window, each track has multiple choices in a drop down window to mute, return to normal, change by, fade or louder volume. You can also choose the dashed lines to reset the selected track to its last state without using the Reset Bar Button if you have made other changes to the bar that you do now want to reset. You can do many other things from this window with tempo, user tracks, realdrums, midi and so on but I will focus on your current question of bringing a lead instrument in and out at various bars.

Now let's have some fun. As an example, say that you have chosen a style that includes a lead guitar like "_SHINAMP.STY. Amplitube Shining ElGuitar Solo". Instruments: El.Bass, Ac.Piano, El.Guitar, El.Guitar(solo), Drums.

You want to have the solo guitar play an 8 bar intro playing along with just the bass and drums and all other instruments muted.

Select bar one and enter the bar setting window using F5.

Select the instruments you do not want to play and select mute. There are other ways to do this but I'll demonstrate just this one.

Select Bar Nine and enter the bar setting window using F5.

Select the instruments you muted in bar one and select Return to Normal. Select the solo guitar and select mute.

All instruments except for the solo guitar are now playing.

You decide you want to bring the solo guitar back for four bars at bar 17.

Select bar 17, Enter F5 and unmute the solo guitar.

Skip forward 4 bars, F5 and mute the solo guitar.

That's how easy it is to bring a solo instrument in and out throughout your song.

The fun part is this is just the beginning of the fun things you'll soon be doing.

I've attached some images indicating where you can select RealTracks and change one instrument for another so you can have multiple soloists for your song and more.

Charlie

Attached Files (Click to download or enlarge) (Only available when you are logged in)
Capture.JPG (140.31 KB, 85 downloads)
Capture1.JPG (123.62 KB, 85 downloads)
Capture2.JPG (141.04 KB, 85 downloads)
Last edited by Charlie Fogle; 12/26/16 02:12 PM.

BIAB Ultra Pak+ 2024:RB 2024, Latest builds: Dell Optiplex 7040 Desktop; Windows-10-64 bit, Intel Core i7-6700 3.4GHz CPU and 16 GB Ram Memory.