Originally Posted By: tommyad
Charlie, I love the choice of instruments. The mix is perfect. The arrangement, together with the fine vocal, and the economy of words in the lyric set this up to be a beautifully executed mood piece. This is no doubt among your best. Great work! Tom

Thanks. I always look forward to your comments and taking time to listen. I'm glad you enjoyed it.

Charlie

Originally Posted By: Scott C
Vey nice. Excellent vocal

Thanks Scott. I appreciate that.

Charlie

Originally Posted By: 44kfl
Great sound, very different than what I expected. Strong write and performance.
I see that I'm not the only one who will sometimes take an interesting part of a
chord progression from one song in BIAB and use it with a different style.
Very creative, enjoyed it!

Kenny

I'm glad it was a nice surprise Kenny... Yes, I do a lot of auditions and troll the User Showcase looking for chord progressions and interesting instruments. The changes in 2017 Style Picker helped me a lot. Thanks for listening.

Charlie

Originally Posted By: MarioD
WOW this is top shelf all the way!

What a super combination of sounds and your vocal is perfect. A very nice chord progression as well.

This is a keeper.

Thanks Mario. It was a fun project. Glad you enjoyed.

Charlie

Originally Posted By: Robertkc
Charlie,

Very atmospheric opening and as others have said, those are some sweet chord changes which really add to the wistful mood.
Your vocal is excellent.
! look forward to more of your new songs.

Robert

Thanks for stopping by Robert. I appreciate your comments.

Charlie

BIAB Ultra Pak+ 2024:RB 2024, Latest builds: Dell Optiplex 7040 Desktop; Windows-10-64 bit, Intel Core i7-6700 3.4GHz CPU and 16 GB Ram Memory.