Hi,
I downloaded this program at the beginning of the month and couldn't believe what a great program it was. However, since then, i cannot believe what a piece of cr@p it is.

I straight away started getting crashes in BIAB and RealTracks, I downloaded the 456 upgrade which didn't help.

I noticed that when I used style picker in BIAB, some of the instruments were missing and I was getting yellow error messages. When I tried to redownload the patches it was taking hours, and at the end i was getting a failed message.

Tech help finally replied to my email I sent after a crash and they suggested that I download ver 456 and run as admin, which i had already done. They also asked me what I was doing when it happened, I would have thought the the report should have told them that.

Today, I thought that I would try to download the patches again, this time they downloaded in minute not hours, and were successful. However, after i installed them all, I again had both programs crash when I opened them, both with the same error...."Access Violation in Rdaw1148.Dll file"

I can understand now why they say that they don't give refunds after you have bought the program, they would go out of business if they did.

Does anyone here have any idea what is happening with the programs, cos tech help sure doesn't.

Regards...