Hi Torq2,

I hear your frustration.

In relation to your comment about "don't give refunds".... I'm not quite sure where you got this information from. PG Music have a '30-day Money Back Guarantee' that's advertised big and bold on their homepage. Over the years, I've seen some purchasers use this. There's never been any questions asked. PG Music have always acted with integrity.

In relation to your problem.....

Your experience is a most unusual one. As far as I recall, I've never come across the above error message before. When I did a search on Google for the error, nothing came up.

Also, after searching my computer thoroughly, no such file exists on my system, anywhere. This seems to indicate that the error is due to something else and not specifically BIAB. I wonder if this might be related to antivirus software. What do you use? (Is it Norton perchance?)

In addition, so we can help, please let us know the following....

1. What BIAB package did you buy?

2. What are your computer specifications?

3. What is your operating system?

4. What folder did you install the program too?

5. Do you have a special soundcard?

6. Initially it seems the program worked for you. What sequence of actions from there led to the error you give?

I've been on these forums for a long time and your experience is a highly unusual one. For most, BIAB is simply install and use.

In the meantime, if you are seeking a refund, I suggest you contact PG Music sales. In your email, give the URL of this thread.

Regards
Noel

Last edited by Noel96; 01/12/17 12:19 AM.

MY SONGS...
Audiophile BIAB 2024