Hi All,

Thanks for replying. I downloaded...bandinabox_realband_2017_megapak. I am running it through my Boss GT-001, which is Roland as you guessed.

Having calmed down and thought about it, it did work when I first downloaded it, although the realcombo's didn't download properly. I was urged buy the program to download the update, ver456, which I did and I believe that this started my problems. Neither BIAB nor RealTracks would start and throw up the error I mentioned.

I then did a system restore and they worked again. Although the Realcombo's still had instruments missing. I then tried to redownload them but they took hours and most failed to download.

I then started using BIAB and it appeared fine. Then I received a email from PG music saying that I should install the update ver456 and this should solve my problem, which I did.

At the same time I managed to download Realcombo's and install them. However, that's when both programs crashed again with the same error. late last night I did another system restore and they are both working fine at present. When i ran BIAB it suggested that I upgrade to ver456, which I most definitely didn't.

I am now thinking that the problem is something to do with ver456, and I guess from what you said Rharv, Roland.

I bought the program through Midi-Music and not directly from PGMusic, mainly because it was a lot cheaper. I thought that I read on their site, that there were no refunds for downloaded software. Having had another look I can't actually find that now, so maybe i was mistaken.

I have been using it tonight and it seems to be working Ok, even the instruments appear to be all there. I'm hoping now that it will work fine from now on, as long as I don't upgrade i guess. I'll keep you posted if it doesn't.

regards