That's right, however for years i kept BIAB installed on a separate drive or partition because the folders are simply too large for my C partition, with Audiophile about 1.5 TB. My C partition needs to be regularly backed-up, so i keep the C boot partition down to about 200 GB (on a SSD drive) these days. This since windows generally has sometimes fatal (& too many?) errors, and has to be reinstalled, once in a while. That's quite easy done with something like Seagate DiskWizard.

So I recommend either to use the original BIAB drive if you have and use it, or create a separate drive or partition of about 2 TB for your BIAB (Audiophile) stuff. I install f.i. my programs even in a separate partition, and also use a separate USB drive (or internal drive or partition) dedicated to BIAB only. I rerouted in my case the standard installation to L:\BIAB 2017, and if necessary rerouted the RealTracks and Drums folders (via preferences if needed) to: L:\BIAB 2017\RealTracks\ and L:\BIAB 2017\Drums\. -F