Thank you Charlie for kind words.

This is how I interpreted your intentions. I just wanted to drop my story, as I never would have though video ending up to news feed... I would have put much more effort on it! smile

Making a review of Band-In-A-Box is as hard as trying to explain why Photoshop is defacto standard of industry. There are just way too many features & points to be made for reader/viewer to understand what it's all about and what it can do. It serves multiple user roles, be it educational or live playback.

I think that many users who have bumped to BIAB are initially impressed, but are quickly turned down by lack of good outcome. I just feel bad for BIAB having to prove itself as an serious tool and that's one reason why I wanted to do quick overview on BIAB <-> DAW workflow. I initially wanted to put more effort on style midi notation exporting, as that's what VST enthusiasts are more interested to see. I should have recorded string- and brass-sections from my orchestral libraries, but that video was just a moment of inspiration (as most of my videos are).

As for GUI, I initially tried using new UI but as I use UWHQ (3440 x 1440) monitor I seem to have LOT'S of spare room for icons, so I moved back to old UI. Great that it's still supplied as an alternative!

My technical problems seem to be really technical and hard to explain, such as MIDI-routing problem or VST's crashing, but I really appreciate the help community could provide. Hopefully I'll have more time to investigate depths of BIAB in future.