Members of this forum who have spent many years using (and paying hard earned $$) anually or every six months for BIAB/RB have the fortunate opportunity to voice frustrations as well as praises, tips and tricks, advice etc as the case may be. For a veteran member to belittle another memeber's post which expresses frustration, is unbecoming of the PG music culture and the style of this forum.

If I wanted to "hit the full screen thingy" on the "chunky feature which works" I would not have written the post. If you consider everyone to be idiots and the fault is because the members "system is not set up properly" then rather add value to the post by explaining how to set a system up properly to work with (reputable) 3rd party softtare (that you do not seemingly have or know).

A company suppling products globally who claim a feature is included in a sofware package needs to ensure that it functions as marketed and that is compatible with everyday 3rd party sofware. Can you imagine being someone spending several hundred $$ on the audiophile version to find a very straightford feature you want to use is "clunky" with non PG plugins? I dont think you would be a happy camper?

Please avoid being so defensive about PG Music? - BIAB/RB is unique and fantastic software - but I have a right to enquire about a feature and ask for advice without a another member voicing a personal opinion on the forum by stating that RealBand "is fine as it is".