Following your journey here closely Bob. I have both Comcast TV and internet. While I love the internet speed and reliability, the cost and my use of their TV services are becoming questionable, especially after they jumped my service from an introductory $90 a month to $160 a month for the same service.

Like you, I am seriously looking at cutting the cord on the TV side while keeping their internet service. Its definitely a trade off with other services, guess I've become addicted to what Comcast offers.

Did notice the YouTube announcement yesterday, searched, but haven't found any further details. This seems like it might be the one. With their backing by Google, they have a built in subscribed base. If this can be converted, it may just be the game changer.

Keep this thread going, I'm definitely following.

Jeff

Win11, Intel i7 7700K 4.2Ghz, 32Gb RAM, 2x1Tb HD, 500Gb NVMe, BIAB/RB 2024, MOTU 828MK3 audio, MOTU Midi Express, Yamaha Montage 7, DX7II, TX802, Motif XS Rack, Roland Fantom XR Rack, Oberheim Matrix 1000, VoiceLive3 Extreme, Kontakt 6, SampleTank 4.3