Originally Posted By: methodman
Thanks for sharing. I think too many problems are being caused by people who write to expect something and themselves are unable to produce randomness when thinking through the musical exchange. For example I hate country, I am working with 900 classical pieces that came from PG Pianist which I don't know why they pulled it off the market. I personally have been exposed to many musical atmospheres I wouldn't have recognized that have taught me treatments for several kinds of patience's I don't know how to explain it yet. But I discovered I can represent up to 1000 numbers by using 30 numbers. If songwriters would start to share there styles of creating randomness it might shift rhythmical weight to other horizons. The other terrible truth is I think shows like the voice participate in this keeping traditions alive rather than an innovation style. Like trying to explain coming from Tarthiang Talku Time Space and Knowledge which is a series of exercises I found to improve the analysis for trying to make music. I am trying to write science arrangements over top 40 hits using math and science words. So I am at odds with religion which again stifles bringing in new terms and turns of thinking.

What he said.

Regards,

Bob