As time allows I have been going thru all the styles, trying out rests, pushes, etc, and am finding some disappointing things...

1. A lot of the distorted guitars have VERY uneven timber when switching chords. For example, RT is going along cranking out a nice, fat sounding A, and then when it goes to E it gets Thin & Wimpy.

2. On a lot of newer styles, when I want to do a ^^, the pushes switch to Mono. crazy

There are other disappointments that I am running across, and as time allows I will give examples. But compared to how all the older tracks were even sounding across the entire track, no matter what chord or extensions that were used, it makes creating a full & complete backing track difficult.

Has anyone else ran across this? One of the styles that has these problems if I remember right is RealTracks Heavy Metal Trio. Pan the guitar to one side & then do some pushes. I don't have Internet at home, and here where I have access I don't have BiaB, so I can not be 100% sure of the RT title, but I AM sure it was a heavy metal trio style.

I will start writing these down in the future, so it can get resolved.....I hope! cool

i5 3.20GHz, 32gb RAM, 1tb SSD OS, 12tb HDD, 4gb gForce vid card, 32" monitor, Audient id44, Win10 x64, BiaB/RB 2023, Reaper 6,IK Multimedia Total Studio 3.5 MAX, Waves 10