VideoTrack, one of them might be it....I will have to check when I get home.

Guitarhacker, I do the same, but that is not the point of my post. The point is that the ORIGINAL tracks are flawed, there are artifacts,etc in the product.

Can it be worked around? Yes! grin

SHOULD I have to work around? IMHO, not really. frown There is a reasonable expectation that all the files will "play nice" with each other be correct in timber, tone, pitch, etc. smile

Is it bad enough to ruin my experience with BiaB / PGMusic to the point of not buying any products again? No, not in the least! wink

I just thought 2 things as I ran across these problems...

1. Maybe I got a bum copy. It DOES happen, no problem, I know PGMusic would make it right.

2. If this is happenings to other folks, then maybe we have found a bug / glitch / "a file that slipped thru" that can be fixed in a future update.

And this is why I love Reaper, I have never used a DAW with such an easy way to edit files. I try a few others every now & then to edit a sax solo, or a bass line, etc to work with my track, but I just feel Reaper is quicker AND more logical to me 'lil 'ol mind.... crazy

Thanks for taking the time to reply folks, it is appreciated! cool

i5 3.20GHz, 32gb RAM, 1tb SSD OS, 12tb HDD, 4gb gForce vid card, 32" monitor, Audient id44, Win10 x64, BiaB/RB 2023, Reaper 6,IK Multimedia Total Studio 3.5 MAX, Waves 10