Hey Matt, I just updated at the start of the month, but after you mentioned that I went back and seen that there was a new update. This update fixed the problem of the shots-holds, but not the audio problem. frown

I brought an example over, but the whole flash drive got corrupted somehow, including a few full tunes I had to upload mad (it REALLY sucks not having net at home!) I will use my potable HDD next week....

I think I am not making myself clear on the problem....

It is not a styles issue, or a chord issue, it is an AUDIO issue. All you guitar players, get a sound you are happy with and record a 12 bar blues. Now record it again, turning up the mid's about 1/4, drop the bass 1/4, and kill any presence in your settings. Now, place this track beside your original one, and do this...

On every 4 chord, switch to the adjusted track...JUST on the 4 chord. Make sure it is volume matched. It is this type of audio glitch that I am talking about. I have heard it on mostly guitar, but the example I brought over also had a B3 doing it. I have also noticed that it is mostly on distorted - overdriven sounds that do NOT use Amplitube for effects.

I WILL get an example to post by next weekend, and I DO appreciated all the suggestions & help, you folks rock! cool

i5 3.20GHz, 32gb RAM, 1tb SSD OS, 12tb HDD, 4gb gForce vid card, 32" monitor, Audient id44, Win10 x64, BiaB/RB 2023, Reaper 6,IK Multimedia Total Studio 3.5 MAX, Waves 10