Interesting, I must admit, I've started adding much more reverb to my solo instruments - some up to 90! Most I leave at between 0 and 20. I might need to revisit my solo instruments. I had no idea you could edit tone (which i generally ignore) with a fader. I definitely need to revisit this on my mixes. I've found panning left and right very helpful. I have the drums and bass at either -5, 5 or -10, 10. I usually put the other instruments at - or + 20/25 or 35 depending on how many. I keep the solo instruments at 0. I also set the drums to volume 90 and one at a time match the other instruments to it (eg bass 88, 86 or 84). Some solo instruments have to be lowered a fair bit. I find some rock n roll styles are way too loud in the overall mix, so a few songs I set at -2 - -5 on the song settings. Generally I leave them at 0. One style that I've used I had to put up to over 5. Not sure why. I play/stream live using the .mgu files. I also have Neutrina running on most tracks. I steam the whole thing on automatic via jukebox in the file special option. All the settings I use I have learnt from reading this forum, so all honour goes to you guys! All failings are based on the fact that I base my settings on my ears! grin

Last edited by lambada; 05/05/17 07:32 PM.

Windows 10 Home 20H2 Build 19042.487
BIAB 2021 (Build 818)
Intel(R) Core(TM), i3-4160, CPU @3.60 GHz RAM 16 GB, 64 Bit X64-based processor
Zoom UAC-2 (USB 3 interface-built in midi)
VoiceLive 3 Extreme, Sputnik Valve Condenser Mic