Originally Posted By: rockstar_not
Tell a good story that evolves through the song. What a particular word may mean in the future should be the last of your worries.

We fully agree. Few songs, even those by the best writers and composers, become perennial blockbusters. If it catches the mood for the moment in time, that works for us. We would much rather be entertained by a great story with a technical/musical glitch here and there. if you have a good story and decent music-lyric prosody and the vocal is pretty much on pitch ... you got a couple of fans here. Man y of those outdated references in the lyric or musical style take me back a real good place on many occasions. It's always a good trip.

If you look at our signature block, you'll see our thoughts about striving for perfection. My grandpa was a pretty smart old guy - died in 1966 when I was in Vietnam and very often miss his wise council and silly sense of humour.

Best to all,

Alan & Di

BIAB 2024 Ultra Plus-all StylePaks*Win11*16GB DDR5*Rhyzen 9745x*AT 2035 Mic*Peavey Nashville 112 Amp*Ibanez ART120* Acoustic/Electric/Washburn D200S Acoustic*Stromberg Monterey Jazz Guitar

Loops: https://aldavidmusic.wixsite.com/bestmusicloops