You might experiment on the PA/live mixer; go into 2 channels and pan them hard right and hard left. Or, be sure both channels are centered at the pan pots. Or, plug into a stereo channel and center up the balance knob. If you find something that works you'll probably need to be very consistent with how you mix future songs so you can tell the audio crew what to do and it works for every song.
That said;
It is very common to mix in mono not stereo for backing tracks that will be use for live performances. Most venues and churches are running everything in mono. Or, they are running in stereo but the pan pots on all or most channels are centered. That doesn't mean absolutely everything needs to be mono. You may want some special fx to sweep from side to side or many other creative ideas but mixing most of it with the pan centered.
If you have things panned hard left and right you might be missing some material in the main mix or even in the stages floor monitors and people sitting on the left of the stage might not hear what is happening on the right and vice-a-versa.
I have done outdoor sound reinforcement where we ran the whole band in stereo with 4 sets of mains across the front of the stage. The audience was set back about 15 feet or more from the front of the stage. The speakers stacks where maybe 10 - 12 feet apart from each other and mixed like this; From left to right; panned left - panned right - panned left - panned right. So even in the middle you heard stereo.
Lately I've been using Note's Nortons technique of mixing my bass and drums panned hard left and all else panned hard right in my DAW. But for mixing and performance the left signal goes into a mono/centered channel and the right signal goes into a separate mono/centered channel. The setting of both channels are duplicated as close as possible. This way my playback (and monitoring while mixing) is mono but I can quickly raise and lower the bass and drums on the fly during performances. I run my PA myself from the stage. However, I am doing my best to get the initial mix sounding good enough for a sound man to keep both channels even and still sound good. Or, in case I have to connect my backing tracks to a single stereo channel that has a "balance" pot it can be centered and hopefully be okay.
I also use a single powered PA speaker as one of my reference monitors while mixing. Which I crank up pretty loud and walk across the room to see how it sounds for a few minutes. That's one of my last steps in mixing a backing track. I make sure it sounds good in mono, loud through a PA speaker from a distance.

Does the noise in your head bother me ?