Originally Posted By: rockstar_not
Originally Posted By: MusicStudent
Originally Posted By: Noel96

Just imagine if one of the many scammers that live in today's world saw your post and replied to you saying that they're more than happy to help....

You guy's are far to cynical. Rest assured there are folks here on the forum who are honest and ethical and more then willing to help by taking a bit of time to download the content put it on an old empty BIAB HD and send it off to the OP. Nothing sinister in mind. smile

I guess you can call us cynical. OP has his location as the Philippines. NI has customers around the world and should generally have the means to send boxed versions pretty much anywhere, easier than forum members. I have had mostly pleasant interactions with music software companies large and small. My optimism is that NI will do right by Trygve, not requiring any forum members to break any laws which is what they would likely be doing should physical copies of software were sent where only one of the parties has a license to use the software.

Thank's for ur optimism for me RockstarNot... Do I remember wrong when my memory tells me that they no longer sending boxed version of Kontakt, as on the date of my order? Because, that's what have hold me back from asking for it...

Forever Grateful, BUT, sometimes pissed of. wink
Trygve "Leo" Larsen
BiaB 2020, Windows 8.1, Intel Core i5 CPU, 270GHz, 32 Gb RAM
My OLD tracks on Soundcloud; https://soundcloud.com/trygve-larsen My NEW is unpublished
The Universe = Uni-verse ie one song.