Originally Posted By: Milt
Hey Notes, I tried using # as the filter, but nothing showed up. Nothing happens when I click on one of the Norton categories in the "Choose User Category to display in StylePicker" box ( I tried Norton#EXPANDED). The selected category turns blue, and that's it. For some reason the selected category is not making it from this dialogue to the stylepicker list. Any idea which button at the bottom of the dialogue box would be the right one to push? Thank you very much for your patience.

1. Make sure your Norton Styles are in the C:\BB folder (you've already done this)
  2. Make sure the #norton?.ls3 files are in the C:\BB folder
  3. Make sure these files: #Country-Folk-Nashville-(Norton).txt, #EXPANDED-(Norton).txt, #Hawkesford-(Norton).txt, #Jazz-Fusion-Smooth-(Norton).txt, #Latin-L.Jazz-L.Pop-(Norton).txt, #Misc-Euro-Ethnic-(Norton).txt, and #Pop-Rock-RnB-Blues-(Norton).txt are in the C:\BB\Data\StylePicker\User Categories\Norton folder
  4. Reboot BiaB
  5. Open the Style Picker Window
  6. Click (Slow, Complete) Rebuild Styles List
  7. Try again

I suspect that some file is not in the right place and Band-in-a-Box simply cannot find it.

Notes

Bob "Notes" Norton smile Norton Music
https://www.nortonmusic.com

100% MIDI Super-Styles recorded by live, pro, studio musicians for a live groove
& Fake Disks for MIDI and/or RealTracks