Hi Jim, Thank you very much for your reply. Sorry for the slight delay in responding. I'm not really familiar with Dropbox (so after a crash course :)) I hope I have managed to upload a .SEQ file to Dropbox Public Files. File ref is :
https://www.dropbox.com/sh/w1l483tqm4y2yk1/AACfd0HxN33-RPiacDw484Yza?dl=0

I just whipped up a very basic file as demo for what's happening and apart from deleting an unwanted instrument, (synth) the file is just _CPOPNGS style used with the chords of the song. The only FX is some PG Dynamics on the Drums. No added instruments or other editing. The song should stop at bar 98 (and does actually put the two bar generated end after bar 98 but instead of halting at bar 100 as I would expect, the music stops but the cursor continues on through unused bars (or if I'm looking at the Tracks View the cursor timeline just keeps going after the music stops and will only stop when manually done with STOP button.

I'd be very grateful if you (or any other kind forum member) could
take a look and see if you can figure where I have gone wrong and whether the song stops on your setup.

BIAB 2022 PLUSPAK (ext HD), 49PAKs, STYLESPAKs 1 - 6, Win 7 64bit PC, REAPER, Ozone, Adobe Audition CS6, EZ Drummer3 + EZ Keys,Soundcraft MTK22, Behringer X Touch Universal Controller,, SE Gemini/Rode NT2/Neumann/Shure mics