I’ve run into the same issue raised by Michael, altho’ my stylepicker is holding in place at the moment. And, not to change the topic, but to extend it a little------as BIAB continues to grow with new styles, more real tracks-----might there be a way to organize everything to make it easier to visually navigate around the program? For example, more use of color and various fonts to highlight particular styles, instruments, etc.? Is there any research from publishers or web designers on readability issues concerning what catches the “normal” eye and make words easier to see and read? And, if so, might that be applicable some way to the BIAB program? At present, everything seems to be longer lists of items printed in black. Might it be helpful, if different families of styles were listed in a particular color, or whatever? And, other colors or font styles used for other groups of styles, real instruments, and drum styles? I’m beginning to get lost in long lists of items, where everything seems to look the same. Just wondering.