Originally Posted By: Janice & Bud
Thinking about y'all....

Hey, I often have trouble sleeping but the song truck (as Tommyad says) doesn't backup and unload a good one on me smile

You really shine with this groove. Nice write, vocal and band. And, man, did that gypsy feel fiddle ever work. Love the way your vocal seems to bounce off that piano groove.

Kudos and we much enjoyed it!

J&B

Hey Guys!

Thanks for the listen and very wonderful comments. I never know what that "song truck: is gonna show up with ... sometimes nothing! This time, it had a pretty decent load, I think. I typically go to bed at 5:00 am and get up about 11:00 am. That's a great schedule for me, bit Di isn't so fond of it!

I really didn't notice the the vocal and piano sounding off of one another until I;d listened to the song half a dozen times, or so. It just worked out that way naturally as I sung it. Sometimes I get lucky! And, often times, luck will serve you better than talent - good thing for me!

I'll be posting another Gypsy Jazz piece when this one runs its course. It'[s an instrumental but got as placement for it earlier this year. Not a lot of money involved but I'll take all the exposure I can get.

Thank you again for your gracious comments. DI sends hugs to both of you.

Alan

BIAB 2024 Ultra Plus-all StylePaks*Win11*16GB DDR5*Rhyzen 9745x*AT 2035 Mic*Peavey Nashville 112 Amp*Ibanez ART120* Acoustic/Electric/Washburn D200S Acoustic*Stromberg Monterey Jazz Guitar

Loops: https://aldavidmusic.wixsite.com/bestmusicloops