A quick clarification for #3 'programming'....

Programming is intended to mean inputting and manipulating the existing program sequences and not actual coding. It is meant to describe entering a set of instructions or sequencing actions in a specific order to create the desired outcome.

Think of it this way:

ie: When we create and enter a chord chart, set a key signature, set a tempo, select a style and generate, we are programming a song. When we follow a 5 step process to manually select bars and enter varying numbers that change the volume in the following bars, we are programming a fade in, gain change or fade out. Or finally, opening the Bar Settings, selecting an instrument from our style and mute the instrument, we are programming (input a set of instructions) a mute event. There are many different sequences of inputting data to manipulate BIAB and a lot are tucked away in submenus.

I tried to design the book titles to exaggerate in such a way to accent different different uses of BIAB. 101 Things BIAB can do would actually probably be easy to develop a list but most users would likely know 'some' of the 101 things but hopefully learn something new along the way. That idea came from YouTube where there's an abundance of "Ten things you never knew about ________" fill in the blank videos. Dcuny is close to one of the other titles I worked through before deciding on the #3 title listed.

Interesting and insightful comments and votes so far. Thanks for participating.

Matt, Yes, case studies would be an intergral part of Title #3.

Thanks for all your input guys.

Charlie

BIAB Ultra Pak+ 2024:RB 2024, Latest builds: Dell Optiplex 7040 Desktop; Windows-10-64 bit, Intel Core i7-6700 3.4GHz CPU and 16 GB Ram Memory.