David,

First you will find anything that CCC downloads here

"C:\ProgramData\Cakewalk\Command Center\Downloads"

(you'll might need to unhide the "C:\ProgramData" folder if you don't see it using the Windows Explore)

Second, if you are not comfortable doing anything I, or any weenie like me on the web, said then DO NOT DO IT!

TTS-1, especially since it's a DXi, is not worth maybe making a mistake and spending hours trying to get it all back - again. It would be easier to spend $40 and get the EQUIVALENT Coyote Forte DXi for use in BIAB. However, since Forte is a 32-bit DXi it WILL NOT be used (it won't show up) in 64-bit Sonar. From a GM use and point of view TTS-1 and Forte are equivalent and from a sound point of view (purely subjective) they are essentially equivalent.

Or just continue using ARIA after all. BTW why don't you use ARIA in both, again?

-==========

I'm not a Sonar supporter anymore I had been with them since version 2 for DOS but threw in the towel last winter for personal (as well as a few technical) reasons - but that's me

BUT whatever "final" version of Sonar you have and paid for - YOU OWN (as much as anyone owns any SW).

It's not rented its not leased and Cakewalk will NOT put stuff in your online downloads account unless you ALREADY paid for it or they added a freebie (they do DO THAT once in a while).

The last version of Sonar you paid for (whether Artist, Producer or Platinum) and the LAST update to that version while your were "active" (you did the pay as you go I assume, I was lifetime) is the ONLY version you will find in your account. If you run Sonar note the version and if you look on-line I bet that is the "current" version in your account (it will have a "released" date right under the download link as well as a release number). There is ALSO a "SHOW OTHER DOWNLOADS" link right under that for all PREVIOUS verison's so you can always get the one that works best (sometimes the current is NOT best - depending on what you have and what they did)

Mine has every version going back as far as 1/21/2015 (the first one??) and the current is 10/18/2017

You should be able to verify everything I just said by ASKING others on the current Cakewalk Forum and folks here that use Sonar.

Finally re: WIN 7 vice WIN 10: Until just last LAST MONTH I MAINLY booted into Win 7 (probably 90% of the time - I have a three boot system XP, 7 and 10). But last month I decided time to force myself into working in Win 10, because my new laptop and my wife's are both Win 10. I'm not a WIN 10 rah rah boy, I don't see anything faster (I don't FIND apps that work any faster) nothing is easier (just different), there are still quirks and I STILL get a freeze's/crashes once in a while - and simply doing a shutdown can be a PITA if you are in a hurry (to be fair win 7 does a little of that as well)

Good luck
Larry

PS you ought to get that free Xpand!2 (it has TONS of good sounds) and it will work in BOTH BIAB and Sonar - but it is NOT GM you have to select the instruments manually

Last edited by Larry Kehl; 10/23/17 08:05 AM.

Win10Pro,i9,64GB,2TBSSD+20TBHDDs,1080TI,BIAB'24,Scarlett18i8,Montage7,Fusion 8HD,QS8,Integra7,XV5080,QSR,SC-8850,SPLAT,FL21&others,Komp.14,IK suite&others, just a guitar player-AXE FX III &FM9T, FishmanTP, MIDIGuitar2, GK2/3'sw/GI20