David -

If you use the Cakewalk Command Center, you'll want to go into options and turn on verbose install. That will prevent it from just installing right away and will give you the normal selection screens. Of course, once you have installed Sonar and setup the various folders that it expects to find stuff, those entries will be greyed out, as Sonar wants those things to be in the same place each time. But you do get to select what you want to do and click through the install screens without it doing it blindly for you.

Also, the installer is both 32-bit and 64-bit. All the installers are, so as long as you can click through the install screens (versus the default silent install in Command Center), then you should come to a screen where you select whether you want 32- or 64-bit. For the main program installer, it's a radio button, so if you want both you have to install once using the 32-bit option and then again using the 64-bit option. The other installer generally have a checkbox which allows you to select one or the other or both at the same time.

That being said, I don't use the Command Center to install. I just use it to see if it thinks anything is out of date (it shows up yellow, rather than green, but you may have to click on a product to expand it to see all the sub-programs).

I then go to my account at Cakewalk and manually download the indicated updates, install them manually, and then refresh Command Center to see if all the yellows turned green.

But, as Larry said, if you bought it, it will be in your account and you can download the entire contents for the version you bought.

John

Laptop-HP Omen I7 Win11Pro 32GB 2x2TB, 1x4TB SSD
Desktop-ASUS-I7 Win10Pro 32GB 2x1.5TB, 2x2TB, 1x4TB SATA

BB2024/UMC404HD/Casios/Cakewalk/Reaper/Studio One/MixBus/Notion/Finale/Dorico/Noteworthy/NI/Halion/IK

http://www.sus4chord.com