Hi Gary,

Thanks for the very nice words - I appreciate that very much. Although I played lead guitar in several Country bands, I don't have a Country or Rock voice. It's more suited to Smooth Jazz and Smooth R&B. I did this one on a whim - just because!

I've known John Heinrich since the late 1970s. I met him in Germany around '78 or '79. John's a real good guy. I've not seen him in several years but get an email ever so often from him. As of two years ago, he was touring with Ronnie Milsap as his pedal steel, dobra, sax, clarinet and flute player. He's a multi-talented guy and very good on all those instruments. I visited with him at Scotty's International Steel Guitar Convention in St. Louis a few years ago. He was one of the featured players. Scotty passed away in the spring of this year. I spent a lot of money at his music business in Overland, MO. (a suburb of St. Louis). I met him in 1968 when I bought a guitar and amp from. In fact, I bought the amp I currently own (a Peavey Nashville 112) from him in 2006.

His (John's) long-time girlfriend passed away a few years ago and it really devastated him. Next time I talk or visit with him, I'll let him know you said hello. I'm sure he will appreciate it.

Best to you, Gary.

Alan

Last edited by Al-David; 10/26/17 06:15 AM.

BIAB 2024 Ultra Plus-all StylePaks*Win11*16GB DDR5*Rhyzen 9745x*AT 2035 Mic*Peavey Nashville 112 Amp*Ibanez ART120* Acoustic/Electric/Washburn D200S Acoustic*Stromberg Monterey Jazz Guitar

Loops: https://aldavidmusic.wixsite.com/bestmusicloops