Originally Posted By: critter
Reinstalled 2018 and still no 286 Brent soloist?????
Also what is an RT block never had to do that before??
After checking, all my 2018 styles are all N/A, doesn't make sense.............

By 'block', he was just referring to the installer that contains set 286. Are you talking about N/A styles in the StylePicker? If so, they could say [N/A] or [RT N/A] or both. From what I understand it sounds like you have _BURBANK (among many others) showing "[RT N/A]"... is that correct? This means that you do have the Style (.STY), but you are missing one or more RealTracks that the style uses. Next you can figure out why you are missing the RealTracks. You can see that Burbank uses RT #2689, which is a Brent Mason guitar soloist and it sounds like you are missing that one (among others).

Open the RealTracks Picker and check the checkbox at the bottom to 'show n/a', then enter 2689 in the search filter and press enter. I suspect RT #2689 will say [N/A], and it might also indicate the reason it's N/A - i.e. if the "RT folder" is missing, or the ST2 is missing. If the RT folder is missing, you might have installed to a custom RealTracks folder (not in the bb folder), and not set the RealTracks Preferences to point to that folder. Or it might be the reverse, it might be pointing to a custom folder when you actually installed to the bb folder. Check this in your RealTracks Preferences dialog.

Andrew
PG Music Inc.