Originally Posted By: Charlie Fogle
What a great tune and one of my favorite chord progressions. Solid through and through with your choice of instruments, arrangement and performance. Like others, I always look forward to your posts and this song is one of my favorites so far.

Charlie

Thanks, Charlie! I always appreciate your kind remarks!

Originally Posted By: floyd jane
Steve,

Always pleased to see a song post pop up from you!

Your productions are always top shelf...as are your arrangements, vocals, mixes...

An excellent "simple love song" write. Love the structure of it. The bridge is really well done. Following that with a 2 line verse and back to the chorus was super. This has the quality of a James Taylor "simple love song". Doesn't get any better than that...

fj

Thank you, Floyd! I have been blessed with a great wife for over 42 years now. That makes it easier to write these "sappy love songs". smile Thanks for the James Tayler comparison. He's one of my favorites. Always appreciate hearing from you!

Originally Posted By: Deryk - PG Music
Wow - you nailed this! I'm definitely getting a 70's vibe on this one. Also, that arrangement is smooth as butter. It was hard not to tap my foot and sway along. It sounds warm, inviting, and heartfelt. And those strings that kick it around the minute mark - done!

Fantastic job on this - thanks so much for sharing smile

Deryk, I really appreciate you taking the time to give this one a listen, and comment. You guys at PG are the greatest! Thanks so much for your very kind words!

===

Steve

Steve Young
Music
"In order to compose, all you need to do is remember a tune that nobody else has thought of." - Robert Schumann