I totally agree working with covers first is the best way to learn BUT, PG CAN'T DO IT. It's because of copyrights. There are many, many demo songs that are based on very famous standard tunes but they're not named. PG has to use an unrelated name.

It's the same as the instrument names used by various VST softsynth sound libraries. Various Fender and Gibson guitar names cannot be used because of trademarks so they use something like F hardbody or something. Hammond is a trademark so they use the term "tonewheel organ". A Rhodes is called a tine piano, a Wurlitzer is called a reed piano, stuff like that.

I agree with all the comments here. Biab is both "So easy to use!" and very complex. When the OP says it's not, he thinks it's misleading, that's also not fair at all and I take exception to it. I'm quite a bit tougher than most here. I'm an Air Force vet. It's called suck it up buttercup and get with the program, ya know? If it was that easy, it wouldn't be worth a damn to anybody.

You paid good money for this but that does not include somebody literally holding your hand because you can't figure out the most basic stuff that's right in the manual and in the gazillions of vids out there. This includes the ones created by PG themselves and hundreds of others all over YouTube. I'll ask the OP, you've heard of YouTube haven't you? Just go there and type in band in a box. It's all there man.

Yes, I've been stumped too. Nobody's perfect haha. I hate posting questions here because I consider myself smarter than average and I want to figure it out myself if I can. If I'm stuck then sure I'll post a question but I've done some research about it first.

Bob

Biab/RB latest build, Win 11 Pro, Ryzen 5 5600 G, 512 Gig SSD, 16 Gigs Ram, Steinberg UR22 MkII, Roland Sonic Cell, Kurzweil PC3, Hammond SK1, Korg PA3XPro, Garritan JABB, Hypercanvas, Sampletank 3, more.