forScore is another app which will take scanned pages and give you a song index and set lists.

I prefer OnSong as although you have to put in a little effort to input the lyrics and chords first, in the end the program is much more versatile. You can change the key of the song at will and you can display normal chords or you can go for the Nashville display if you wish.

To enter the songs is not too much of a hassle as an internet search for the song you want with lyrics and chords in normally forthcoming. You can copy and paste these into a text editor, get everything looking right and then import the text file into OnSong using Dropbox if you are working on a PC.

The nice thing with any of these programs is the immediacy of loading a new song if you deviate from a set list.

I recently upgraded to an iPad Pro 12,8" which gives me virtually the same display as an A4 sheet of paper - much needed as you get older and the eyesight fails.

BTW if you can't find lyrics for a song on the internet but you have a reasonably clean printout, you can scan it and feed the image into a OCR program (there are several free ones).

If you need any help the please shout. Believe me I have spent many hours trying to get a workable system.

Kevin smile