Originally Posted By: Charlie Fogle
I created an SGU file that includes the chords and is tempo mapped to the version of "Alive" you posted with the Audio Chord Wizard. I did not adjust any chords or choose a style to match the song.

I will leave the DropBox link active through 5/24/18.

Alive SGU File and Tempo Mapped Audio File

Wow thank you very much Charlie!!!!!! I really didn't expect anything like this. Way over and above.

I'm really going to have to practice more with the ACW! I've used it a couple times with very limited success. Obviously I'm missing something? Probably patience and a full understanding of it hehe.

So a couple side questions.
I couldn't get any sound from my imported melody midi. In the melody track you were using something to do with sforzando? I could not figure any way to get rid of it and just make it a midi track. Any ideas?

Also on the first attempt I used a style called _Heart. Just to get my basic instruments. I have never seen a style play so out of tune???? It was dreadful. Is this a bug? When I opened yours BIAB recommended _DRVCBAL, which I used then replaced or added piano, cello and strings. Even that had some of those 3 instruments out of tune in parts but nothing like the first style?

Anyway thank you so much for taking the time to make this! Shows me I still have a lot to learn.

Grateful
Mike

Focusrite 2i2 2nd Gen
Windows 10 pro 1709 16299.125
Intel core i7 6700k CPU @ 4.00GHz 4.01 GHz
16 gig memory
BIAB UltraPak version is 2023 (Latest)
Cubase pro 9